Moving boxes are generally the same weight and quality as ordinary shipping boxes, unless you purchase some made from thicker cardboard that allows for heavier packing.
Mobiles Lager based in Krauchthal recommend that each box should not weigh more than 50 lbs. Even when you've hired movers, remember that you may have to move the boxes yourself, from one room to another, so make sure you're able to lift them yourself. Some boxes, such as wardrobe or electronic boxes, may naturally be heavier. Just try to keep the number of boxes over 50 pounds to a minimum.
Type of boxes you may need and what they're used for:
1. Small boxes are great for books, for packing kitchen items, dishes and small appliances, lamps and shades. For the safely keep weight under 50 lbs.
2. Medium boxes are great for clothing, pots and pans and electronics.
3. Large boxes are perfect for bigger things like larger lamps, linens and larger kitchen appliances.
4. Krauchthal based Mobiles Lagers hanging wardrobe boxes is having a metal bar and shaped just like a wardrobe. They are great for hanging closet items that you can't pack flat. Just remember that they are heavy and take up a lot of room.
5. Mattress plastic bags: the Mobiles Lager plastic bag will keep your mattress from being punctured or if it's being stored for a while, it'll protect it better from outside forces.
6. A generally good idea is to put the heavy items, like books, in small boxes, light items, like linens and pillows, in bigger ones. Then when mobiles lager arrives it can be packed easily with the heavier boxes first, toward the front of the truck, for balance.
7. Don’t leave empty spaces in the boxes. Fill in gaps with clothing, towels or packing paper. It will protect the thing from moving around while driving with the Mobiles Lager to the destination.